“Today’s discerning customers expect more comprehensive features in their mobile devices at more economical price points than ever before,” said Joseph Ram, InfoSonics president and chief executive officer. “The SL5000 is a testament to our commitment to producing the most efficient products that deliver performance, design, features, speed and exceptional value that customers have come to expect from verykool. The SL5000 packs an impressive amount of features into its slim and attractive design, with multi-band 4G LTE U.S. nationwide support. We are thrilled to add this device to our existing successful lineup.”
Nicknamed "Quantum," this gem is fueled by by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 400, a 1.2 GHz quad core processor that is running Android 4.4 KitKat. With a nice casing and a 5-inch FWVGA LCD TFT-IPS touchscreen with full lamination, this smartphone can do it all.
Per InfoSonics, here are some additional details of the SL5000:
· 4G LTE (Band 2– 1900, Band 4–AWS1700-2100, Band 17/12–700);
3G HSPA+ (850/1900/AWS1700-2100);
2G GSM (850/900/1800/1900)
· 4G LTE Category 4, 150Mbps Downlink, 50Mbps Uplink;
3G HSPA+ 42 Mbps Downlink, 11Mbps Uplink
· 5-inch FWVGA LCD TFT-IPS touchscreen with full lamination (480 x 854 pixels)
· 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM, external storage via microSD up to 64 GB
· Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering, Bluetooth v4.0 LE,
GPS with A-GPS and USB data port
· SMS and MMS messaging plus push e-mail, IM and SNS
· Built-in FM radio, multimedia player and recorder, HD 720p video recording
· 2,000 mAh Li-Ion battery (Standby time: Up to 10 days | Talk time: Up to 8 hours)
· Speakerphone, proximity/light/gravity sensor and 3.5mm audio jack
· Stereo headset, travel charger and microUSB data cable included
The verykool® SL5000 is available now as a single SIM for operator customers and for the open market. Suggested retail price: $230 (U.S.). To learn more about the device, visit our verykool® website at http://www.verykool.net/Products/SL5000.
For photo buffs, the Quantum comes 8-megapixel autofocus camera with HD 720p recording, LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The verykool® SL5000 is available now as a single SIM for operator customers and for the retail market. With a retail price of $230 in the U.S., it's a good buy. Visit the verykool® website at http://www.verykool.net/Products/SL5000.