Knoxville Fire is seeking information in a fire at a gay bar that happened early this morning.
At around 7:15 this morning, a passing motorist noticed flames at Club XYZ, 1215 N. Central, and reported the fire to the fire department. The flames had also to a doorway awning of the Knoxville Institue of Hair Design, but did get inside the buildings before being extinguished.
Knoxville Fire Department Capt. D.J. Corcoran says the fire is suspicious, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel.
Anyone with information regarding the fire is asked to call the Knoxville Fire and Explosion Unit at 865-637-1386.