Summer is here so that means lots of hair issues such dry hair due to sun exposure and chlorine in the pool, frizzy, limp or puffy hair due to humidity. Have no fear, because thanks to Infinity Pro 3Q by Conair, which was designated by Women’s Wear Daily as “the next evolution of hair dryers," it's possible to achieve professional salon quality hair quickly and quietly! It harnesses an advanced brushless motor technology to provide a fast airflow that reduces drying time by 70%, and is very powerful and quiet, thanks to a 40% less noise technology benefit.
Infiniti Pro 3Q by Conair is, without a doubt, an industry game changer, thanks to its powerful, triple benefit tool which is the first brushless motor hair dryer. It was named for its three “Q” benefits: quick, quiet and quality.
- Quick: The advanced brushless motor in the 3Q provides ultra-fast airflow to reduce drying time by up to 70%. This means that hair is less exposed to the damaging effects of heat styling. “The 3Q motor doesn’t have any brushes,” said Vito Carlucci, director of engineering at Conair. “The outside part spins so it gets a lot more torque. What makes the motor spin is the electronics and magnets so you get a smoother operation.”
- Quiet: The 3Q is powerful, but boasts 40% less noise with patent-pending, noise reduction technology. While the 3Q claims to be powerful, it is also said to be quiet. The tool features up to 40 percent less noise from its patent-pending noise reduction design, according to Vito Carlucci. Conair developed a foam insulation that sits inside the dryer’s rear attachment piece and reduces the noise in the dryer.
- Quality: Standard motors use carbon brushes that wear out over time and cause the motor to stop working. The 3Q uses magnets and electronics to power the motor, which extends the life of the dryer by up to 10x. When compared to dryers that use carbon brush motors, the 3Q is more powerful with 19,000 revolutions per minute (RPM) versus 16,000-18,000 for standard AC or DC motors.
The 3Q product features also include:
- Ionic Technology for 75% less frizz
- Titanium Ceramic technology provides infrared heat to gently dry hair
- Three rocker switches for custom heat/speed settings: three heat settings, two speed settings
- Locking True Cold Shot button which glows blue when in operation
Everyone uses a hair dryer, but not everyone has a special top quality one, such as the Infiniti Pro 3Q by Conair, so this will be sure to make a wonderful back -o-school and holiday gift! The 3Q will be available for sale in September 2014 at mass retailers and will launch in more than 15,000 U.S. doors, including Target, Ulta and Wal-Mart! It will also be sold in global markets, including Canada, Australia and Europe. Its retail price is $119.99 and offers a $500 relative value.