Sucker Punch Productions provided a change log in regards to the 1.01 patch for the recently-released video game, “inFamous: Second Son.” According to a report from Video Gamer on March 20, the first title update for the open-world action-adventure title adds several DLC packs.
The first is the Cole's Legacy Content Pack, which is free for those who pre-order the software product. The expansion comes with four story missions that will add one hour to the gameplay. Furthermore, the Paper Trail Storyline DLC adds 19 more missions that should extend the game length by another five hours.
The 1.01 patch for “inFamous: Second Son” also features improvements to the graphics and gameplay. The difficulty and boss fights have been rebalanced to provide a better experience while the streets of Seattle should feel livelier with changes to the pedestrian system. You can view some screens from the PS4 exclusive software product with the gallery on the left side of this article and the full change log of new contents and fixes from the patch below:
Cole's Legacy Content Pack
- FREE with pre-order
- Explore the events immediately following inFAMOUS 2
- Work with an investigative reporter to understand the source of conduit powers
- 4 story missions, approximately 1 hour of gameplay
inFAMOUS Paper Trail Storyline
- FREE bonus missions and exclusive web content
- Innovative online and in-game story arc co-developed by Sucker Punch and 42 Entertainment
- Manga and murder, follow the trail of origami doves to discover the full story behind the D.U.P.'s occupation of Seattle.
- 19 story missions and corresponding web-based investigations, approximately 5 hours of unique gameplay.
- Normal difficulty has been slightly increased to challenge the player’s mastery of their powers
- Expert difficulty has been fine-tuned to ensure it is the best experience for skilled gamers
- Karma progression extended to support longer playtime
- The boss fights have been re-tuned for difficulty and fun
- More dynamic boss behaviors and attacks
Pedestrians and DUPs
- Engine performance tweaks to allow for more life and activity in the city
- Increased pedestrian and traffic density and variety
- Increased pedestrian-related karmic opportunities
- Post-story enemy activity and D.U.P. raids
- Graphics and performance improvements
- Fixes for a small number of infrequent blocking bugs
- PSN integration to support Paper Trail DLC
“inFamous: Second Son,” which was developed by Sucker Punch Productions and published by Sony Computer Entertainment, was released exclusively for the PS4 on March 21. The 1.01 patch was made available on the first day. Players must be connected to the Playstation Network in order to download the title update.