For romantic lovers, it’s all happening at the zoo. The ABQ BioPark Zoo is offering a special adults-only tour of the zoo to honor and indulge your animal instincts for Valentine’s Day. After all, love is a complex dance involving romantic rituals that even members of the animal kingdom embrace. In the “Birds and the Beasts” tour, resident zoo experts disclose details of curious romantic rituals such as:
- life-long romances of condors and cranes,
- breeding strategies of lion kings,
- late-night calls of toads and frogs.
Here’s the scoop and how to reserve your space and make it happen:
- The special tour takes place February 8, 2014 from 2:00 – 3:30 pm at the ABQ BioPark Zoo, located at 903 Tenth SW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102.
- Open to singles and couples 18 and older, you must purchase your tickets online here. The price is $5 plus general admission.
- Bring a copy of your ticket or invoice with you and meet at the check-in table inside the Zoo’s main entrance at 1:50 pm.
- Tour starts promptly at 2 pm.