Today March 4, 2013 IndieGameStand revealed their indie game lineup for PAX East 2013. According to an email we received from IndieGameStand, they'll be showcasing 12 different titles and giving attendees the chance to win games for free.
"Everyone who enters the booth will leave with an amazing indie title through the IndieGameStand site."
The full lineup includes:
- "Gimbal," an online multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles by 88888888 Labs.
- "Cognition," a thrilling crime adventure by Phoenix Online Studios.
- "Gnormoria," a sandbox village management game recently greenlit for Steam by Robotronic Games.
- "Recruits," an intense squad-based top down real time strategy game by Commotion Games.
- "Aztaka," a mayan-inspired side-scrolling action RPG by Citeremis.
- "Space Pirates and Zombies," the critically acclaimed top-down space combat game by MinMax games.
- "Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite space," a sci-fi roguelike game by Digital Eel.
- "Doom & Destiny," a humorous take on the classic Japanese RPG genre by Heartbit Interactive.
- "Krunch," an old-school race against time to survive and escape by LeGrudge & Rugged.
- "Reprisal," the tribe management game inspired by Populous and developed by Electrolyte.
- "Super Tower Rush," a head-to-head race down a treacherous tower by Lorena & Andre.
- "MegaByte Punch," an adventure platforming combat game where you build your own figther by Reptile Games.
“We are incredibly excited to be attending PAX East and interact with all the gaming fans there. Personally, I am really proud that we can represent indie developers that have great games but who can’t justify the expense of attending PAX themselves,” says Mike Gnade, the co-founder of IndieGameStand.
The site itself is a unique distribution platform where one indie game is highlighted every 96 hours. Gamers can purchase the title for as little as $1 or spend $10 to receive three games: The previous game, current game, and the next mystery game.
For more information visit www.IndieGameStand.com.