Skip to main content
  1. Arts & Entertainment
  2. Books

Indie book spotlight: Unbreak Your Marriage: Recover Your Marriage In 31 Days

See also

Unbreak Your Marriage: Recover Your Marriage In 31 Days- Intervention Strategy

Before its first publication in 2013, Unbreak Your Marriage’s powerful but yet simple intervention principles had helped many couples to reunite and become better individuals and better yet, partners. Author Brian M. reveals simple communication attitudes that help spouses to bond, develop, and become great partners.

Are you about to give up on your marriage? Have you already given up? Are you sick and tired of the same old excuses? Would you consider giving your marriage one more chance?

Unbreak Your Marriage is a treasure tool for recovering, refining and mending your relationship. So start today, savor the joy of regaining and superseding the marriage you once had.

Excerpt

If your spouse is leaving you, has already left you, wants a divorce, has divorced, is cheating, or shows signs of cheating, if you feel that the love and friendship in your marriage has dried up, died or disappeared, if you are about to give up but would consider to give your marriage just one more chance, then this book is for you.

This is not just a read through book; it is a guide to a 31 day journey that is designed to help you to mend affairs, recover your marriage and get it back to glory road. As you read through and follow the guidelines, you will gain wisdom.

At the time of writing this book, the success rate of using the principles throughout the book stood at 90 percent. The remaining 10 percent belongs to those that would not follow the principles fully. There were those that seemed incapable of following these simple guidelines because of various challenges such as anger, resentment and psychiatric issues. The benefits of halfhearted commitment and communication are obvious. I suggest that you either fully commit to communicate or drop this book.

Communication
Most of us tend to think of communication as just exchanging words or information. Great communication will then be at a 50- 50 level where I say something, I shut up then you say something then you must shut up and the cycle goes on. Unfortunately this is where we err!

Communication is from the Latin word “Communicare” meaning to impart, share or make common. The key root is “mun” and it is related to such words as munificent, community and meaning.-1. So, in this regard when we talk about communication or when you think of communicating, think of it as the science of impartation of yourself! Think of it as you sharing yourself! And think of it as you making yourself common to whoever you are communicating with. This does not work at a 50- 50 level. It demands 100 percent of you. It is either 100 percent or nothing. Halfhearted communication doesn’t get you anywhere.

More information available at:

www.facebook.com/Addiction-Recovery-Insights-with-Brian

Brian M.'s Blog

Advertisement

Arts & Entertainment

  • Tori Spelling
    Tori Spelling candidly talks about her husband's cheating and her future
    Video
    Today's Buzz
  • Jazz Fest
    Music and cultural festivals sweep the nation this month, see where the fun is
    Camera
    Festivals Buzz
  • Monsters Inc
    Pixar challenges eagle-eyed viewers to hunt for Easter eggs in their films
    Join the Fun
  • KFC Double Down
    KFC is bringing back it's infamous Double Down chicken sandwich
    Pop Culture
  • Angelina Jolie
    Knives, jets and typewriters: What your favorite stars obsess over
    Camera
    Celebrity Buzz
  • Paul Walker
    Paul Walker's brothers will be standing in for him during filming of 'Fast 7'
    Video
    Today's Buzz

User login

Log in
Sign in with your email and password. Or reset your password.
Write for us
Interested in becoming an Examiner and sharing your experience and passion? We're always looking for quality writers. Find out more about Examiner.com and apply today!