As promised from part two, my method of making limeade is to use the Sodastream machine. Instead of using a Sodastream product and pouring it into the carbonated water, I pour in ½ cup of lime juice from concentrate mixed with 24 drops of liquid stevia. Be sure to pour the lime juice slowly into the bottle of carbonated water; otherwise, it will erupt like a volcano!
Lime juice is easy to find in any grocery store. Besides lime juice containing great health benefits, lime essential oil has great benefits, too.
The Essential Oil of Lime is extracted by cold compression of fresh peels of lime or by steam distillation of its dried peels.
The following are the health benefits from Essential Oil of Lime:
- Lime oil helps cure toothache, strengthens grip of gums on teeth and protect them from falling. Just put a few drops of lime oil to a glass of water and use this as mouthwash.
- Lime oil when applied externally can cure infections on skin and in wounds and even protect from new infections.
- Lime oil can be used in dilution for applying on scalp to protect hair from various infections, dandruff, remove residue on scalp, lice, etc.
- Lime oil’s astringent property can help stop the bleeding of wounds. Just apply a drop of oil on the affected area to stop the bleeding.
- Lime oil can help relieve stiff and sore muscles. Just add a few drops to one’s favorite massage oil and use it to the sore area of one’s body.
- Lime oil can help expel intestinal worms. Just put a few drops of oil in hot water and drink.
Essential Oil of Lime can be purchased at http://www.iherb.com. Use this coupon code, BER298, and save $5.00 at checkout.