In a world of harsh chemical peels and laser facials, some of us would like to take a gentler approach to our beauty routine. We don't want to sacrifice effectiveness, but also realize that beauty should be a little less extreme. Thankfully the people at Fleur's "meaning flowers" introduced me to their Gentle Cream ($82) and Mask ($41).
The Gentle Mask and Gentle Cream are formulated with Soothing Floral Bouquet (hence the name!) – composed of four powerful floral extracts that work in synergy to provide anti-inflammatory and soothing results. A perfect solution for sensitive skin, these products work to sooth, decongest, reduce redness, reduced discomfort and provide softness and suppleness.
Their ingredients are exotic, natural, and most importantly - effective!
- Blue Ageratum Extract - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant.
- Elderberry Extract - reduces inflammatory reactions (irritation and tingling). Helps regenerate and moisturize the skin.
- Cistus Flower Extract - soothing, relieves congestion and reduces tingling.
- Lotus Flower Extract - softening
- Allantoin - soothing and softening. Helps generate cell renewal.
- Hazelnut Oil - helps regenerate the skin. Prevents dehydration for suppleness and softness.
- Shea Butter - moisturizing, nourishing.
- Green Pearly Shimmer - helps fade redness optically.
I have been using these items over the last week and I am in love! My skin has felt hydrated and supple! Lately I have been stressed, causing my skin to breakout and a rash (that I get between by eyes- ugh!) to flare up. The worst. After using the Fleur products, I am happy to say that my skin is thankfully back in balance.