The California Women's Conference is returning to Long Beach May 19 and 20, bring an excellent line up of talented speakers. Taking advantage of an opportunity to see the likes of Jack Canfield, Arianna Huffington, Lisa Nichols and more, can help you see what good speaking skills look like in action. Modeling after those who are accomplished is an excellent way to improve your speaking skills.
Of course, there are more reasons to attend the Conference. Michelle Patterson, President of the Conference and founder of Women network, provides three compelling reasons:
1) Education – Information is power and you will be informed
For the first time ever, female CEOs from the top blogs in the world, will teach you about blogging for business. Learn from Huffington of Huffington Post, Michelle Robson of EmpowHER, Amanda Steinberg of Daily Worth and others.
Collaboration is the new currency in corporate America. The Conference has gathered the directors of women initiatives from AT&T, Northrop Grumman, Southern California Edison, Southern California Gas Company, and Women Network on one stage to discuss the shift in female roles in corporate positions in today's business market.
2) Transformation – the Conference has a lineup of incredible speakers including Huffington, Jane Pauley and Jack Canfield to inspire and motivate.
3) Entertainment – The Conference is designed to be the biggest, collaborative business party California has ever seen and attendees will get the party started with the Creative Expressions Concert Series featuring LIVE performances:
- Blessid Union of Souls is in the house with 8 Top 40 hits including, I Believe, Hey Leonardo (She Likes Me For Me), I Wanna Be There, Let Me Be The One and more.
- Sarah Blaine shares her new single “Dance with the Devil”
- Krystal Keith performing from her debut album Whiskey & Lace
- Mary Lambert best known for her solo single, “She Keeps Me Warm”
- Nathan Osmond highlighting 4 #1 hit songs including, Sweet, The Tailgate Song and There’s A Whole Lot About A Woman
- Yuna the talented singer-songwriter from Malaysia — who makes her Verve Records debut with Nocturnal
The Conference is also a great place to network with fellow emerging speakers, entrepreneurs and business owners in and around Long Beach. If you'd like to attend the California Women's Conference, you can purchase tickets here.
Event Information Summary:
What: California Women's Conference
Where: Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, Calif.
When: May 19 & 20, 2014, 8am to 5pm
For a complete list of speakers at the conference, go here.
NOTE: Are you a Long Beach based speaker? Do you know of an upcoming speaking event? Contact me to have an interview with you published in this column.