Illusionist's Bracers - 2
Artifact - Equipment (Rare)
Whenever an ability of equipped creature is activated, if it isn't a mana ability, copy that ability. You may choose new targets for the copy.
It's easy to believe you're a god when you're twice as powerful as everyone else.
Revealed today in an article by Mike Cannon on Wizards.com, you don't need to create an infinite combo deck around Illusionist's Bracers to win the game in style. This powerful piece of equipment is especially potent in a long and grueling duel.
You need look no further than the new guild mages from "Return to Ravnica" to see just how large an impact Illusionist's Bracers can have on a game.
- Vhitu-Ghazi Guildmage will be able to populate a record number of token creatures created by an Armada Wurm or Grove of the Guardian.
- Why settle for one copy of a spell when Nivix Guildmage can produce two instead?
- Rix Maadi Guildmage is more fearsome than ever.
- Intimidate your way through an opponent's defenses with a swarm of creatures from Korozda Guildmage.
- Detain your opponent's side of the battlefield thanks to New Prahv Guildmage.
What creature will you equip with Illusionist's Bracers?
Catch up on "Return to Ravnica"
Event decks: "Golgari: Creep and Conquer" and "Rakdos: Wrack and Rage."
Intro packs: "Rakdos Raid," "Azorius Advance," "Golgari Growth," "Selesnya Surge," and "Izzet Ingenuity."
Card lists: White, Blue, Black, Red, Green, Azorius, Izzet, Golgari, Rakdos, Selesnya, Hybrid, Artifact, and Land.