On March 9, 2013, IKEA, The Life Improvement Store, will host its second BYOF (Bring Your Own Friends) Day event*, a national in-store shopping event that offers fans and friends special perks, activities and giveaways, along with an opportunity to shop for items to help improve their life at home.
Throughout the store look for seminars which will provide provide customers with the tools, inspiration and product suggestions to make a positive impact on their homes and their lives As part of the seminar series, IKEA Houston has partnered with Ashley Rose of SugarandCloth.com; Neitra Blair of Organizing Lifestyles; Lisa Copeland, RN,CBC,CCE from Before the Stork; and Diana Liga of Urban Harvest to share free tips and demonstrations focused on inspiring life at home.
In addition to the free seminars look for some amazing special deals and eats in the store as well as gift card giveaways.
Saturday, March 9, 2013 - 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
7810 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77024
• 10 a.m.: “How to provide a nurturing environment for baby” presented by Lisa
Copeland, RN,CBC,CCE from Before the Stork
• 11 a.m.: “How to improve your toddlers’ sleep habits” presented by Lisa Copeland,
RN,CBC,CCE from Before the Stork
• 1 p.m.: “Crafting with Friends!” presented by Ashley Rose of SugarandCloth.com
• 2 p.m.: “Downsizing? Maximize your storage” presented by professional organizer
Neitra Blair of Organizing Lifestyles
• 3 p.m.: “Growing your own herbs” presented by Diana Liga of Urban Harvest
To RSVP, visit www.facebook.com/events/448870688500031/. To learn more, visit www.thelifeimprovementproject.com. RSVP is not required but recommended, and absolutely necessary if you want to score the free food, coupons and other perks of this special event.
Listen to the BYOF Twitter conversation: #IKEABYOF
Follow IKEA Houston on Twitter: @IKEAHouston
Tag us on your Facebook posts and photos about BYOF Day: IKEA USA