Australian rapper Iggy Azalea will hit the road this spring on the New Classic tour. The 12-city North American tour is named after Azalea’s upcoming full-length debut album, The New Classic and is sponsored by Monster Energy, Idol Roc Entertainment, and Live Nation.
The New Classic tour kicks off on April 23 at House of Blues in Boston and winds up at the Neptune Theatre in Seattle on May 22. The tour makes stops in Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco among other cities.
Iggy Azalea’s The New Classic will hit stores on April 14 on Def Jam Records.
Iggy Azalea’s The New Classic Tour dates
- 4-23 BOSTON, MA @ HOUSE OF BLUES
- 4-25 TORONTO, ON @ DANFORTH MUSIC HALL
- 4-26 DETROIT, MI @ ST. ANDREWS HALL
- 4-27 CHICAGO, IL @ HOUSE OF BLUES
- 5-02 WASHINGTON, DC @ FILLMORE
- 5-03 PHILADELPHIA, PA @ THEATRE OF LIVING ARTS
- 5-05 NEW YORK CITY, NY @ IRVING PLAZA
- 5-16 LOS ANGELES, CA @ THE WILTERN THEATRE
- 5-17 SAN DIEGO, CA @ THE HOUSE OF BLUES
- 5-18 SAN FRANCISCO, CA @ THE FILLMORE THEATRE
- 5-21 VANCOUVER, BC @ THE COMMODORE CLUB
- 5-22 SEATTLE, WA @ THE NEPTUNE THEATRE