So you do love wine, the Napa Valley and the Carneros Inn, so does your LA Travel Diva Examiner which is why I had to share the new package put together by the PlumpJack Group and Inn. Called Plumpjack's Ultimate Napa Valley Experience, the innovative special includes access to the Valley’s most notable properties including The Carneros Inn, FARM restaurant, PlumpJack Winery, CADE, and the newly opened Odette.
“We wanted to offer a package that celebrates everything PlumpJack – from our award-winning wines to our innovative cuisine at FARM, and of course, our most magnificent resort,” said Hilary Newsom, president of PlumpJack Group. “Each business in our portfolio focuses on the individual experience, and this package really caters to the unique interests of each guest, whether it’s the casual comfort of PlumpJack Winery, the striking architectural design of CADE, or our newest LEED-certified winery, Odette Estate, located in Napa Valley’s famed Stag’s Leap District, which includes a historic 36-acre vineyard and a 5,000-square-foot winery with living roof, solar panels and 18,000 square feet of caves.”
The deal comes with:
- A one night stay in a Harvest Cottage at The Carneros Inn. A private retreat that embraces the indoor/outdoor lifestyle synonymous with Wine Country, each Harvest Cottage features enhanced amenities, including an inviting private outdoor area that showcases a deep soaking tub for two, fire pit, water feature, double chaise lounge, a dining table perfect for an intimate gathering and the new fireside concierge service. Each cottage is outfitted in modern furnishings and features a fireplace, luxury bedding, entertainment system, heated slate bathroom floors, and alfresco showers.
- A tour and tasting for two people at PlumpJack Winery, CADE or Odette. Shipping is included for guests of The Carneros Inn
- Once at the PlumpJack Winery you will be treated to a casual, private tasting on the winery’s secluded hilltop and get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of PlumpJack’s operations which dates back to the 1800’s from Winemaker Aaron Miller, and sample not-yet-released vintages from barrel.
- At CADE you get tour of the LEED Gold certified winery from Winemaker Danielle Cyrot, who will provide an inside-view of the winemaking process. Set above the fog, high atop Howell Mountain, guests will immediately be taken by the striking architecture and the breathtaking views of the valley floor 1,800 feet below. Guests will then return to the tasting lounge for a sampling of CADE’s portfolio of wines with accompanying food pairings.
- At Odette Estate Winery, the newest PlumpJack Group property located in the heart of the famed Stag’s Leap District, there will be a tasting of current releases and a chance to preview the soon to be open, state-of-the art winery. Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy a walking tour of the grounds before relaxing comfortably in the chic private lounge for a delectable food and wine pairing.
- At FARM you will be treated to a six-course tasting menu for two people created by highly acclaimed Chef de Cuisine Andrew Budnyj .
The Carneros Inn offers housing in 86 charming cottages and suites as well as nightly private luxury home rentals at The Orchard Private Residence Club. There are three innovative dining experiences (the food is amazing) and an award-winning spa (where yours truly has experienced some fantastic treatments).
Rates for the “PlumpJack Ultimate Napa Valley Experience” begin at $1,285 plus gratuities. Additional nights are offered at the best available rate. Package is available Wednesday and Thursday nights only, April – December 2014, excluding August and September. Package is based upon availability with seven days advance booking.
To book this package or learn more about the Inn click on www.thecarnerosinn.com or call 707-299-4900.