In a rare occurrence Old Saint Nick aka: Santa Claus granted a Q&A interview to this Examiner in which he candidly discussed the signs of the time.
- Q: how do you manage to visit so many homes in one night and how long does it take you from the North Pole?
- A: To be quite honest, Diva, I now use my new Smartphone that Mrs. Claus gave me last year to order on line. I send the gifts to the parents to put under the tree. Frankly I’ve gotten too fat and old to slide down chimneys. We are also working on drones for the future.
- Q: How do you really know who has been naughty and nice?
- A: Well with all this talk about NSA I can’t divulge my sources, let us just say we have our ways.
- Q: Does it hurt you that some folks don’t believe there is a Santa Claus?
- A: It’s their loss, believing in me and my elves keeps the spirit of giving alive.
- Q: Besides your new mobile device what is the best gift you could ever want.
- A: Peace on earth and good will to men.
- Q: One last question, just where is the North Pole?
- A: It is best described on Wikipedia: “The North Pole, also known as the Geographic North Poleor Terrestrial North Pole, is, subject to the caveats explained below, defined as the point in the Northern Hemisphere where the Earth's axis of rotation meets its surface. It should not be confused with the North Magnetic Pole.
The North Pole is the northernmost point on the Earth, lying diametrically opposite the South Pole. It defines geodeticlatitude 90° North, as well as the direction of true north. At the North Pole all directions point south; all lines of longitudeconverge there, so its longitude can be defined as any degree value.
Merry Christmas Santa Claus, have a good night and thanks for all the joy you bring into the world.
Disclaimer (this may be the result of a dream by the Diva or her vivid imagination, or not, we’ll let you decide.
Joy to the world.