Pro wrestling legend Hulk Hogan remains a free agent at this time, even with mixed reports that the 60 year old star had resigned with TNA Impact Wrestling this weekend. Both TNA and WWE have reportedly extended offers to the Hulkster but Hogan has not signed any deal at this time.
The rumor mill online had Hogan balking at WWE's offer which was on par with what the Rock or Brock Lesnar make for one match on their multi-million dollar deals. Reports online on Monday had Hogan resigning with TNA, but Wrestling Observer has since denied saying that nothing is official for Hogan's wrestling future at this time.
Hogan stirred the pot of this situation when he conducted an interview with the Associated Press last week, playing up the possibility of one more big match and his free agent status. Hogan also mentioned he had run into WWE Vice President of Talent Relations Triple H recently at a charity event, and that the two men had talked about a possible return to the company that made him a household name. "He just welcomed me with open arms," Hogan recalled. "He said if ever I decide I get the itch to come back home," the door's open." said Hogan in the interview.
Countering a move to WWE, Hogan also teased that he may appear at TNA's Bound For Glory 2013 pay per view on Sunday October 20th even though he is not currently under contract to TNA.