Wrestler Hulk Hogan is on a lawsuit filing spree. In addition to the lawsuit he filed against the gossip site, Gawker and Heather Clem, he filed a $50 million lawsuit against the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa, FL. on Jan. 14, 2013.
Hogan claims the clinic did unnecessary surgeries that damaged his career.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that the lawsuit was filed on Monday under his birth name, Terry Bollea.
Not only did Hogan sue the Laser Spine Institute for performing unnecessary surgeries, he also claims that they used an endorsement from him without prior permission or financial compensation.
There is no word from the Laser Spine Institute about the suit, but the Tampa Bay Times reports that they are aware of Hulk Hogan's lawsuit.
He also named Heather Clem in his lawsuit. She is the woman that appeared in the sex tape with him.
Does Hulk Hogan need extra cash? It certainly seems that he is on a roll filing lawsuits this month.
- Video: Ugly flash mob empties Mall of Louisiana after teens brawl
- Dog who wouldn't die home after eye surgery: 'Buck is sleeping comfortably now' (Photos)
- Fish grabs a man's arm video shows man vs. Tarpon: Who wins?
- Naked PETA protestor lays in bloody meat package outside Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- Viral black iceberg photo will give you the chills
- Giant bluefin tuna sells for $1.76 million at Tokyo auction
- Planet Mars news: Water, flowers found by NASA robots sparks life on Mars debate (Video)
- Joe Biden tells Senator Heitkamp's husband: 'Spread your legs'
- Boiling water turns to snow video: Make your own white Christmas (Photos
- Crocodile leaps at tourists video goes viral: 'It landed on my shoulder'
- Jenny McCarthy's abs grace cover of Shape magazine: 'I feel really honored' (Photos)
- Sam Donaldson DUI arrest: Arraignment is Friday for ABC News veteran
- Eagle grabs baby video goes viral: YouTube hoax fools 5 million viewers (Photos)
- $500 million left at holy site: Envelope of checks left at Kotel in Jerusalem
- Was Adam Lanza's mother a Doomsday Prepper? 'She was stockpiling guns'