Ladies, do you need a new game plan for your health?
Join Matt Schaub, quarterback for the Houston Texans and The Methodist Hospital System for Huddle Up for Women’s Health, a free women’s health event on Tuesday, Oct. 12 at Reliant Stadium. The event offers free health screenings, massages, and one-on-one time with Methodist physicians.
It’s time for YOU to be the quarterback for your health. Complimentary registration required. Call 713-790-3333 today or complete the online registration form.
When: Tuesday, October 12, 2010
When: 5:30 – 8:15 p.m.
Where: Reliant Stadium, West Club (Entrance facing Kirby)
Parking: Free parking is offered in the Teal (Murworth) Lot Map
RegistrationComplimentary registration is required. Call 713-790-3333 today or complete the online registration form.
• Complimentary massages, blood glucose/cholesterol screenings, Bone Density, BMI and Flexibility testing
• Wine tasting (provided by Redwood Creek)
• Appearances by Texans Cheerleaders and Toro
• Meet & greet with physicians in these departments:
• General Medicine & OB-GYN
• Breast Center & Cancer Center
• Heart/ Vein Clinic
• Ortho & Concussion Center
• Weight Management
• Stroke & Sleep Disorders
7:00 – 7:45 p.m.:
• Event MC, Marc Vandermeer, voice of the Houston Texans, welcomes Matt Schaub and his wife Laurie to the event
• Panel of physicians to discuss trends in women’s health care and screenings
7:45 – 8:15 p.m.:
• Photo Opportunity with Matt Schaub
Complimentary registration required. Call 713-790-3333 today or complete the online registration form.