Exciting news from HSN today, with its collection created in spirit of the film Oz the Great and Powerful!
Oz The Great and Powerful will premiere on March 8, so check out HSN now for a whole week to get you ready for the movie! They will be launching clothes and accessories from top labels such as, but not limited to: Naeem Khan, Badgley Mischka, Adrienne Landau, Raven Kauffman, Carol Brodie, Heidi Daus, Be & D, Steve Madden, Urban Decay, and Lisa Hoffman.
· HSN has teamed up with Disney on our largest and most spectacular entertainment/movie campaign to date around the new prequel motion picture OZ: The Great and Powerful
· HSN’s Oz The Great and Powerful event, is a one-of-a-kind shopping experience that captures bold, imaginative products inspired by the movie.
· HSN event is March 1st - 2nd. March 8th the movie opens in theatres nationwide
· HSN has curated an incredible collection of designer and couture pieces inspired by the three witches of Oz: Theodora, Evanora and Glinda.
· The inspiration is drawn from their sense of style, personality and unique color palettes in the feature film
· The collection has over 50 brands and more than 400 products from HSN partners and fashion icons Naeem Khan, Badgley Mischka and Adrienne Landau
· Additional brands featured in the collection include couture accessories designer Raven Kauffman, Carol Brodie, Heidi Daus, Be & D, Steve Madden, Urban Decay, Lisa Hoffman Beauty and many more