Wearing Uggs is a must in Canada, regardless of how you feel about them. Sure, for some they aren't the most stylish pick, but they keep your feet warm and dry during the cold weather months. You may still have to wear warmer boots during the cold winter months of January and February, but for right now, Uggs are great protection and cozy to get around in.
- Try a camel poncho. Wear it over leggings or dark jeans. A camel poncho is chic and works if your Uggs are in chocolate or a whisky color. A camel poncho looks great on every skin tone and is just as comfortable as a utilitarian jacket that so many favor in Canada.
- Try a tribal wrap or poncho. This is for those who are a bit more fashion forward and not afraid to try trends. Tribal prints are hot for the cold weather and add depth to your look versus the same boring solids we're used to seeing. Opt for something in neutral tones like ivory and gray if you aren't used to color. Bold shades like rust and cobalt are also great for tribal prints.
- Invest in good skinny jeans. They don't have to be expensive, but they should fit your body well. A dark wash is the most versatile and amps up the chic factor for your Ugg boots.
- Work a messenger style bag when wearing Uggs. This creates a more sleek look than hauling around a huge tote bag. The less frumpy, the better, when wearing Uggs.
- Wear some color. The easiest ways to make Uggs look fab is to wear color. You don't want to drag down already comfortable-looking boots with layers of drab shades like nude, black and gray. Remember we have enough dreary weather here!