Want to build collagen and improve skin tone with little downtime? Then Collagen Induction Therapy or dermarolling may be for you. It is recommended that you seek a professional for these services, but with certain precautions, it may be done at home.
Tips For Home Use
- Do not use 1.5mm needles on the neck.
- Make sure that the derma roller's needles are made from stainless steel.
- Make sure that none of the needles are bent - even slightly.
- Clean you skin thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of numbing cream to the area you wish to treat for 40-50 minutes.
- Generously apply the topical cosmetic of your choice i.e. peptide serum, dmae, etc.
- Begin to roll the area with even pressure.
- Follow an up and down, side to side, and diagonal left and right pattern.
- Some bleeding may occur even with light pressure.