You met a guy and you think he is great. He calls you all the time and sometimes is jealous that you think it is cute. How do you know if what you call cute is really crossing the line? Here are 10 ways to tell that your boyfriend is obssesed with you:
1) He calls you numerous times in one day. When you tell him you can't talk he gets mad and even threatens to break up with you. When you turn your phone on you have 20 voicemails from him.
2) He tells you what guys you could talk to.
3) He wants to see you night and day.
4) You suddenly begin to feel smothered by him.
5) He gets mad at you if you want to spend time with your friends alone and have "girl time."
6) He doesen't want you speaking to your family or friends.
7) If he sees you talking to another guy he gets violent.
8) Your family and friends say that they are worried about you because you seem to have been acting different since you went out with him.
9) You have no time to yourself anymore. If you used to go to the gym before by yourself that stopped because of him.
10) When you get out of the shower you find 20 missed calls from him.
If you are dealing with an obsessive boyfriend then you need to talk. The more you wait the worse it gets. Talk to him in a public place so people will be there if he does anything. If he doesen't stop then get out. Otherwise he could end up hurting you or himself. If he threatens to do either one then tell someone quick. Don't wait before it is too late. Sometimes the things you think are little in a relationship are really big and they could end in huge consequences.