People say you don't really know someone until you date them. What happens when you see a whole other side once you start dating them? It's something other than just moods. Could it be Bipolar? Here are 10 ways to tell wheather or not the guy you are dating has bipolar:
1) One minute he loves you and the next he can't stand to be around you.
2) He yells at you over the littlest thing.
3) He will call you non-stop and then out of the blue not call you at all.
4) You are scared to be around him.
5) He starts to get violent with you.
6) He makes you feel as if everything is your fault.
7) He makes you feel as if nothing you do is good enough for him.
8) When he is having a bad day he takes it out on you.
9) Everytime you are with him you are crying inside.
10) He starts controlling your life.
If you are dating a guy like this run while it's early. It will only get worse from here on in. Once the yelling starts there is no respect. After the yelling comes the hitting. When someone loves you there is peace between the both of you and you feel safe. The minute you stop feeling safe with the guy you are with, is the minute that both of you should talk or go both ways.