Red Lobster the place to go for a delicious seafood entree. Shrimp Scampi is offered on the Red Lobster Dinner menu as one of the signature combination choices. Shrimp Scampi is very easy and quick to prepare and is a personal favorite of mine. Try my recipe and experience Shrimp Scampi for yourself, perfect for any occasion.
Things You'll Need:
- 1 lb. large shrimp, shelled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- wooden spoon
- measuring cup
- non-stick sauté pan
- Heat a sauté or non-stick pan. Once the pan is thoroughly heated, add butter and extra virgin olive oil and let them melt and blend.
- Next, add the minced garlic and red pepper, let the garlic sauté for a minute until the garlic starts to brown.
- Add the cleaned shelled shrimp and the white wine, let the shrimp combine with the butter, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, red pepper and wine by turning up the heat and blending with a wooden spoon ingredients with a wooden spoon for about 3 minutes. Toss the ingredients making sure that the shrimp is cooked on both sides.
- Before removing the Shrimp from pan sprinkle parsley and add the lemon juice.
- Serve over rice.