How to Make a Moist Grilled Chicken
This recipe makes for 6 servings, of course if you need to cook three just half the portions or double if you have a big party to feed.
And for their nutritional values they are only 340 calories each, 5 grams of carbohydrates and half a gram of fiber, 26 grams of protein. It does take a while to prepare since the marinade can take up to 8 hours, and about half an hour to cook, and if you want to change some of the spices, you can add or change some of them like you can add or exchange cilantro or bay leaf or if you like spicy try paprika or chili pepper.
Some great beverages that go with this meal are red wine of course to complement the one in the chicken marinade, or some light amber beer, which makes it even better during the summer months. In addition, good sides for the meal can be spinach, kale or a simple salad with tomatoes or even beans.
Ingredients and Items Needed:
6 chicken breasts
1 cup of balsamic vinegar
1 glass of red wine
¾ of a cup of melted non-salted butter
3 tablespoons of sage
3 tablespoons of thyme
2 tablespoons of oregano
½ a tablespoon of salt
A pinch of pepper
Non stick spray
A baking pan
A large pan
A couple of plastic zipper bags (large size)
Directions for the Recipe:
- The first thing to do is to is take all the ingredients, the vinegar, red wine, the butter, the sage, thyme , oregano and salt and pepper in a big zipper and shake it well
- In the baking pan add the chicken and the marinade and refrigerate for about 6 to 8 hours turning the chicken at mid point
- Once the wait is over remove the chicken from the fridge and place the chicken breasts on a plate
- Take the marinade to a boil for about 3 minutes
- Spray the non stick spray on the pan and cook the chicken on medium heat for 22 to 25 minutes and brush with marinade on each side by turning on occasion.
- Serve to your guests and they will enjoy their super moist chicken breasts and the spices give it a great taste kick
- If you have any leftovers you can refrigerate or freeze and it will be good