The picture centerpiece is the perfect choice for your holiday table. This centerpiece also looks lovely on a table in an entryway. Gather a few of your family pictures to display in this holiday centerpiece, and take new pictures to add to this festive arrangement for the next year.
Holiday Picture Centerpiece
- 3 to 5 card holder picks
- Basket w/handle
- Bow made from holiday ribbon
- Gold spray paint
- Gold sprinkles
- Red, gold holiday silk florals, pine cones and picks
- Baby's breath
- 3 to 5 favorite pictures
- Glue gun and glue sticks
1. In a well ventilated room, spray paint the basket gold, then sprinkle with glitter. Let dry. Gently shake basket to remove excess glitter.
2. Glue the Styrofoam to the inside of the basket.
3. Arrange the silk holiday florals in the Styrofoam. Place the holiday picks throughout the centerpiece. Make sure florals are evenly spread out, and that the centerpiece is full with no bare spots. Glue pine cones throughout the holiday centerpiece.
4. Glue the holiday bow to the front, center of the arrangement.
5. Put your favorite pictures on the card picks, then stick them throughout your holiday centerpiece.
Another option is to start a tradition of family or friends bringing their favorite photo and displaying them in the centerpiece with yours. Make sure to take a lot of pictures this holiday season to capture the memories that will be displayed next year in your photo holiday centerpiece.
Michaels Arts and Crafts on 861 Williston Road in South Burlington, Vermont offers the crafts supplies needed to make the picture holiday centerpiece.