While you're busy and dating, it's important to give yourself love, respect and attention.
There are ways that you can nurture yourself, compliment yourself and treat yourself to surprises. If you get these needs regularly met than you will be less likely to grab any guy to make him your boyfriend out of loneliness. You will be happier and more discerning about who you choose. You will be happy, fulfilled and not needy. Here are 5 ideas to try:
1. Treat Yourself as Special: Get yourself your favorite dinner or buy yourself your favorite flowers.
2. Do Fun/Exciting Things for Yourself- Go on vacation or go dancing. Don't wait for a guy to make life fun and be daring.
3. Compliment Yourself- Regularly tell yourself that you're beautiful and that you love yourself.
4. Dress Up- Don't dress special just for a man. Do it for yourself. You can even wear beautiful robes and pajamas to bed.
5. Buy Yourself Gifts- Get yourself jewelry. You can even buy yourself a beautiful ring symbolizing your commitment to yourself.
6. Get Nurturing In- Treat yourself to 30 minute massages or foot rubs. Ask for hugs from your friends!
7. Surround Yourself With Positive Energy & Love- Whether you listen to visualization and meditation tapes, keep a gratitude journal or just say your affirmations, you can 'BE' love and have it in abundance, whether you're single or not!
Take the time to love yourself while you are dating and the right match will just be dessert!