“I want your sweat.” Slim down and curve up. Goodbye belly fat. Get in the best shape of your life for free at home. To have a sexy body you need to make peace with all your body parts. Today we are talking sweet treats, it’s harder to make love to your body parts when you are stuffing sweets continuously make flubber of yourself.
Paleo sweet treats
Let’s face it “paleo” is still junk, don’t cozy up to the paleo treats thinking it is a healthier way to go when snacking. Some people just can’t eat a lot of sweets without filling out, in a bad way. Seriously, your body knows what to do with meats, fruits and vegetables. Your body can take an occasional detour to cocoa powder (it has iron) and some nut meals r coconut flours, but if you want your body to rock at optimal health sweets are totally off limits.
Top 10 ways to gain weight
1. Rewarding yourself after each workout
2. Overtraining or working out and not allowing for recovery time.
3. Limiting fat and protein intake.
4. Using stimulants. Diet pills and over doing caffeine is going to raise hell on your adrenals and send you into an energy plunge crisis.
5. Signing up you and your family members for more activities. Over commitment is stress over load.
6. Overusing antibiotics. Some bacteria is necessary to break down and digest and assimilate the “real” food you are eating. It also affects diabetics and the amount of bacteria in the gut.
7. Adding sugar to each meal. If you want to go higher in dress and slack sizes keep it up.
8. Sleeping less than 7 hours a night. When you sleep less than 7 hours a night your body becomes a sugar burner, which upsets your body chemistry and assimilation efforts, you will gain weight.
9. Juicing but not eating fruits and vegetables in their whole form. Rutin and fiber are just two important things you are not getting by juicing all the time. Your digestion calls for fiber and any other roughage it can get to keep the muscles or peristalsis working. You can’t live on juice alone.
10. Your metabolism is… Assuming your metabolism is OK or sluggish or runs high is not knowing for real what is really going on. Your hormones, stress, and thyroid and the like, has a lot to do with how you store fat. Until you have comprehensive blood tests don’t assume anything. (see video)
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.