Previously, a brief overview of the history of Law of Attraction was shared to give a glimpse of how this term was coined. Here's a general idea of what it takes to learn and understand the principles of Law of Attraction. There are really just a few tricks to getting it, but they are a MUST in order to ensure successful results.
- First, start with an open mind and be willing to learn and change thinking. This is often different than taught in society and causes much discomfort and resistance to the entire process. Without this first, the rest of the information may still work, but with mixed or limited results.
- Second, read as many books as possible about the Law of Attraction to gain deeper understanding and different perspectives of what to do. One of the best and highly recommended sources is Ask and It Is Given by Jerry and Esther Hicks.
- Third, listen to audios from the experts of Law of Attraction. A classic and still valuable audio is The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale.
- Fourth, attend meetings and seminars with others that know the information and can share their experiences and offer support in the process of mastery. The Global Information Network is an ideal club for this since they provide global meetings and seminars as well local meetings worldwide. There are meetings in Tampa monthly. Plus, they provide audios, books, and videos from top experts in this and other subjects intended for supporting each person's success.
- Finally, rinse, lather, and repeat. Another words, keep at it. The more learned, the more there is to learn.
The last few years were dedicated to implementing these and other training I received through the GIN club with remarkable results. I have attracted into my life since then new and better relationships, increased wealth, increased happiness, a knowing-ness of my purpose in life, and much much more. Yes, I've attracted real material things as well like free cruises, a Mercedes, free health sessions from top experts, and other wonderful surprises.
Life is too short to sit on the sideline while others thrive. Make the most of today and choose to discover what is possible! It really is like magic!