Women are sneaky little devils. A woman will not only cheat on you, but she’ll have a boyfriend, buy a new car and sign the lease on a new condo before you even know what hit you. When she’s telling you that she wants to start over, you can’t help but wonder how you didn’t see this coming.
You probably did see it coming, but you didn’t recognize the signs. While women may be sneaky and really good at covering their tracks, they are still emotional creatures and almost always exhibit certain behaviors when they’re cheating on you.
1. She no longer gets angry. She used to nag you to go to the movies with her, to meet her and her friends for drinks or just spend some quality time with her. Now, she could care less. She doesn't ask you anymore because she has found someone else to hang out with.
2. She's defensive. When you ask her where she's been or what she's up to, you may get a response such as, 'When did you start caring about what I do, anyway?!' Whoa... you weren't expecting that. You were just making conversation and she jumped down your throat. Hmm...
3. There are changes in her behavior and/or attire. You used to have to beg her to wear that short short skirt when you guys went out, now all of a sudden; she's wearing it when she's going out to meet her 'friends.' She has a new hairstyle, she's wearing perfume all the time, she's shopping more and she's humming in the bathroom while she's getting dressed. It's some weird song that you've never heard before. You wonder where she heard it.
4. She's into different stuff. She used to be a beer girl, now she's drinking some rare, white wine that you've never heard of. She's ordering the oysters at dinner and you didn't even know she liked oysters.
5. She's got a new set of friends. You used to know all about her friends and about the things they did and the places they went. Now, she's hanging out with a different crowd and when you ask why you weren't invited, she tells you that you don't know these people or that you wouldn't enjoy yourself.
6. She will probably mention his name. A woman that’s infatuated can’t help but talk about the guy. For example: you tell her you’ve been thinking about going back to school, and she says, ‘You should. My friend is working on his doctorate.’ Or, you say you want to start watching Breaking Bad and she says, ‘Oh, yeah, my friend, Dave, says it's really good.’ If she's mentioning some new person’s name every time she opens her mouth, that could potentially be a problem.