Are you one of those online daters who's afraid she may be secretly communicating with Dexter? Does the whole idea of online dating and meeting up with complete strangers freak you out? Well, it should because let's face it, there are a lot of creepers out there. And, it's not just women who need to be on their toes when online dating; guys need to be careful out there, too.
Former crime reporter, Maria Coder has come up with a solution to help all online daters stay safe while navigating the sometimes scary dating world with her book: InvestiDate: How to Investigate Your Date.
In her eye-opening book, Coder explains how to:
- Conduct criminal checks
- Verify one's employment
- Read your date's body language
- Determine your date's "actual" marital status
- Create your very own Date-a-Base
- Properly search records
- Analyze someone's online dating profile for hidden messages
Coder also includes a whole section on online dating that will teach readers how to:
- Gauge if your date has outsourced woo-ing you
- Know if a man or a woman wrote a profile
- Decode screen names
- Identify hidden lingo in profiles
Happy online dating!