Where did the time go? I clearly remember everything I did this time last year, 2012. Does that mean I have a great memory? Not really... Time moves regardless of our desire. Therefore in order to keep up with it, we must do the same. Start your new year with a "time is of the essence" mentality. Leave these 5 things in 2013 and move towards reaching your goals.
1. Bad relationships... No matter if it's personal or professional, your potential won't grow with this attachment. Let them be and move on.
2. Lack of focus... Success is earned by those who narrow their perspective towards its existence. Make it a priority to introduce yourself to focus.
3. Complacency... Progress is born through movement. Staying in the same place keeps your mind closed and your potential limited. Look for ways to push it behind you and look forward to unlocking a new level of expectation.
4. Ignorance... By definition, this means no knowledge of a subject or matter. Yearn to learn the "why" and the "how" before you give an opinion. Educate yourself on purpose.
5. Can't... The will of "can" is strongest for those who meditate on its end result. Hang around with "can." If you get to know it, you may be surprised of what it enables you to do.