Nothing can make you look tired and take aways from a youthful look like dark circles under your eyes. This article gives you a list of tips and tricks to managing and caring for your eyes and the area around them.
1.Get Sleep. Sleep is first on the list. If you are not getting the right amount of sleep nothing you do will last for long in covering up those dark circles. Try to get 8 hours of sleep each night. If you can’t try to take a nap during the day. A 30 min nap will do wonders in refreshing and rejuvenating you.
2. Use Eye Drop. With all the pollution around you may find that your eyes are dry or itchy quite often. Also viewing computer screens for long periods of time means your eyes may be drying out. Keep eye drops on you.
3. Prime Before you Concele. Use a light color makeup primer under your eyes before you apply your concealer.
4. Moisturize. Moisturize under and around your eyes each day with either an eye and or face cream or and under eye serum.
5. Wash Your Face. Don’t sleep in your make up make sure to wash all makeup off around your eyes before going to bed.
6. Cold. Place spoons in freezer overnight apply them to puffy eyes in the morning. (Leave them out for 60 seconds before applying to your face so they don’t stick to your skin.)
7. Mask. Once or twice a week apply a face and under eye mask.
8. Neti Pot. sometimes your eye problems are due to allergies. Try placing one in your room when you sleep at night to keep your nasal cavity clear.