1) Cry it out. Don't hide your feelings. Let it all out.
2) Vent about it to your friends. You need someone to listen, just like crying get all of your emotions out.
3) Tell yourself "I will get over this and find someone new again." You went through breakups in the past right and you were fine when you found this guy? It's all about timing.
4) Watch breakup movies such as John Tucker Must Die and He's Just Not That Into You. Seeing other people getting played makes you see that you are not the only one who is going through this.
5) Watch old episodes of; One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210, The Hills etc. In all of those dramas couples deal with breakups and pains. Everyone goes through it before they find their prince charming.
6) Keep yourself busy. Focus on your work and do things that make you happy.
7) Work out. Working out is a good stress reliever.
8) Listen to breakup music. It helps when you could relate to the music that you are listening to.
9) Listen to inspirational music. Get your hopes up and believe in yourself.
10) Laugh with friends and go out. Ever heard the saying "Laughter is the best medicine,"?
11) Check out other guys. When you see other guys you get your mind off your ex.
There is a saying "Time heals all wounds." You will date again and you will find someone new again. It's all about timing.