At one time or another everyone has faced a hardship in a relationship. The one we thought would be with us forever kicked us to the curb or cheated on us with our best friend. We are scared to trust in new relationships. How do we have a relationship full of trust? Here are ways to gain trust in relationships.
1) Realize that not every guy is the same. Just because one guy cheated on you does not mean that every guy will. There is a guy out there who will love you and only you.
2) Change your mindset. The law of attraction states that like attracts like. So if you fear the worst that is exactly what you are going to get.
3) Go to counseling alone or with your significant other and learn how to make it work.
4) Share a small amount of private information. If you could trust him with the little things then later on you can trust him with the big things.
5) Pay attention to how he is around you in front of other girls. If he doesen't check them out or focuses 100% on you then you know he is true.
It is hard to trust someone especially after one has been burned a lot in the past. Trust comes with timing and once you have trust you are on your way to having a wonderful relationship.