Although you may not have the whole patio to yourself, you can tailor your designated area to meet your love’s needs and wants. There is nothing that makes a patio more romantic than a little candlelight dinner.
The best romantic patios are picturesque, quiet and relatively secluded.
Here is how you can pick the best romantic patios in Washington DC:
- Pick a restaurant or lounge with a back patio. Back patios are great for snuggling up and whispering sweet nothings in your love’s ear. Add some good brews and appetizers to the mix to set a very relaxing mood.
- Find a very intimate sidewalk patio. The sidewalk patio is the perfect space for coffee dates and any type of early evening date.
- Schedule a date at a restaurant or lounge that offers great priced cocktails and live music. You cannot go wrong with the two during the chill hours of the night.
- Find a patio with great mood lighting. Mexican cuisine restaurants in DC offer amazing tapas and margaritas to truly make a mood lighting patio a very cozy space.
- Go to a rooftop patio. This type of romantic patio is very popular in the District of Columbia because the atmosphere feels more enclosed and intimate. Plus, you’ll have a great view of the city’s skyline. A French restaurant will add that extra sexy to your romantic getaway. Don’t forget the wine.
To find romantic patios for hot summer nights, visit http://www.runinout.com. Runin Out is your custom search engine for food, fun & fashion in DC Metro. Covers Maryland, DC and Virginia.