April 8, 2014
Are you a leader in need of ideas for how to retain your customers and how to find new ones?
Here are 12 ideas for you:
- Offer payment plans.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Develop a system to track your customers.
- Ask all customers how they heard of your business.
- Identify a market you may have overlooked.
- Return all telephone calls.
- Ask your customers to come back again.
- Offer incentives.
- Learn customer names.
- Keep track of customer comments.
- Make follow-up calls to customers.
- Provide regular customers with discounts.
Thanks Bank of America and SCORE Association for these ideas from your Small Business Basics handbook.