You want to know whether there is love and marriage or at the very least a new and exciting romantic relationship in your future! Perhaps you are curious about whether there is travel adventure on the horizon. Job change? Move house? Change your investment advisor? It's all in the cards or in the mind of a psychic or clairvoyant.
Nikki's a Toronto psychic who bills herself as "Psychic to the Stars" and proclaims a vast local and international celebrity following; she comes from a respected family of clairvoyants and psychics and was used as a consultant for "Ghosts," a two-hour documentary on the paranormal filmed in Toronto. Ghosts was shown around the world, and on the "Space" channel.
Nikki won't discuss her yearly income generated from customary two and a half hour readings; but, advises, big stars like Cher communicating with Sonny Bono through a medium (clairvoyant/psychic) "hasn't hurt business." Nikki adds: "I believe she's (Cher) reinvented herself because of the death of Sonny Bono. He's (Sonny) helped her in the afterlife. Cher is a very spiritual person."
So, how do you go about finding one of these soothsayers; and, one you can believe in? Remember, the industry is rife with pretenders and those who would talk you out of your life savings if given a chance. One of the biggest scams is the lonely hearts scam. Most people are looking for love and will pay a high premium to find their soul mate. Love is blind as the saying goes and those persons looking for love are usually wearing blinders over their eyes and hearts and are ripe for a convincing story.
Some rules to keep in mind:
1. Never go into debt in order to consult a psychic.
2. When not under pressure or during a time of emotional stress, ask for recommendations from your friends about a trustworthy psychic with an impressive track record.
3. For your first visit you may wish to attend a friend's party where a psychic is in attendance.
4. A local radio show may be able to offer up a name, especially if the radio station has used a psychic in a show segment in the past or currently runs a psychic radio programme.
5. Buy a book on the subject or inquire at your librarian for book suggestions.
6. Check out your local "New Age" shop for information. If the owner of the store is available ask for an impartial reference. Look around the shop for free pamphlets or some other sort of printed information.
7. Always keep security in mind. In today's open internet climate, one can never be too careful. Never give out credit card numbers, bank account information or the like to anybody until you have done a security check.
8. Take a friend with you when you see the psychic.
9. And always know exactly how much money is involved and the method of payment expected of you before you agree to anything. Have all the details of the consultation spelled out before you hand over one red cent.
When you finally track down a person with whom you want to consult, keep in mind the feelings and impressions you yourself receive from this person. Deal with a psychic who you feel is sensitive, unhurried, and doesn’t talk in java script (confusing terms) or wants to delve into private personal and financial matters and, above all, one with whom you feel comfortable. And, finally, if you do consult a psychic and don't like what you hear, you can always make your own future. It won't cost you a penny.