It's now more important than ever to have the ability to delete info from Google. There are many reasons why you might want to have this done.
- False information posted on Google that is ruining your reputation
- Old customer complaints that have already been taken care of
- Defamatory statements from your competition to harm your brand
In the past it would have been extremely hard to have information removed from Google. This would require the use of a lawyer and getting in touch with someone from Google and then proving that the information was not authentic.
The process is now much faster and easier through the use of Brand.com's new and patent pending de-indexing program. In addition to revolutionizing the online reputation management industry, they are now blowing past the competition by offering their delisting program to individuals, brands and companies of all sizes.
In the past if a brand wanted to remove negative or defamatory articles from ranking in the search engines, they would need to suppress these rankings by pushing them down. This still works today, but the articles are still out there and listed on Google. The difference between suppressing articles and delisting them, is that when you delist an article or web site from Google, it's removed from all of their search results permanently!
A Visual Look at How to Delete Info from Google
To get a visual example of how the de-indexing program works, take a look at the image to the top left of this page. Brand.com has the ability to remove info and articles currently ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing. The articles that you would be most wanting to remove are the false, negative and libelous listings that are doing harm to your online reputation and brand.
We've listed some of the top benefits to de-indexing negative and defamatory articles from Google, Yahoo and Bing below.
- Completely remove undesirable listings and content from ranking in the search engines
- A legal team will represent you and your organization to remove unwanted listings
- Eliminate active threats of defamation through online listings against your personal name, brand or business
- Build a wall of positive articles to repair and improve your online reputation for the public to see
- Take full control of your brand's look and feel on the internet search engines
- Regain the positive image that your brand should have when someone searches for your name
- Take pride in working with the world's number one online reputation management company at Brand.com
To learn more about how to delete info from Google and protect your online reputation, contact Brand.com 24/7 for a free consultation at 800-269-7984.