Whether you’re staying home or traveling for NYE chances are you will be celebrating by drinking and maybe just a little too much. Then after all the partying and fun have subsided you are hit with an epic hangover and well, wish you were dead or that you didn’t overdo it.
Okay, here are a few good tips for getting over that whopper of a headache:
- Get out in the fresh air. Even if you’re in a ski area or the tropics, fresh air is good for you. Walk, run, breathe deeply, and perhaps take a swim or a run if you’re so inclined. It helps.
- Go the hotel gym (some health clubs such as Crunch are closed on New Years Day but hotel facilities are usually open 24/7 and if you hit the treadmill, EFX and steam bath, it will help, especially the steam bath which will evaporate all the booze out.
- Take Mercy, the company just launched a new hangover remedy that is supposed to be a miracle cure. Aspirin might work, too, depending on how severe the ache.
- Drink gallons of water, experts say that this helps to flush out the system. Some say a Bloody Mary can help cure a hangover, sort of hair of dog remedy.
- Eat a healthy diet with lots of protein and fresh fruit.
- Try to take a nap, sleep conquers all.
Now sit back and watch the video we provided.