February 27, 2014
Finding the right wedding officiant or wedding minister to perform your wedding ceremony begins with asking the right questions.
- First and foremost it is important that the wedding officiant or wedding minister reflects your personality and can set the right tone and atmosphere for the perfect ceremony.
- Determine the location and setup of your wedding ceremony; will it be performed on the beach, poolside, resort, outside location or inside. This will help decide what type of ceremony is best suited for you.
- Will your ceremony be religious, inspirational/spiritual, secular, or interfaith.
- Settle on if you would like to write your own vows, or include special readings, poems, or songs in your wedding ceremony.
- Last but not least, be sure the officiant of choice is licensed to perform ceremonies according to the statutes of the state.