It's time to curl up by the fireplace with a delicious pair of wines from Waterbrook, one of Walla Walla, Washington’s founding wineries. This Collector’s Series Merlot and Chardonnay accompany almonds, crackers, cheese, and more – a collection sure to make your season bright.
- Waterbrook Collector's Series Merlot:
Black raspberry, clove and nutmeg flavors lead to a balanced finish with a faint hint of oak, showcasing the best characteristics of Washington Merlot.
- Waterbrook Collector's Series Chardonnay:
Aromas and flavors of fresh pineapple, dried apricots, and butterscotch with lingering toast notes on the finish. Made in a distinctive style, this standard will leave you wanting another glass.
- California Smoked Almonds 2oz
- Sonoma Jacks Parmesan Peppercorn Cheese 4 oz
- Chanbery Chocolate Truffles .78 oz
- Beef Summer Sausage 5 oz
- Napa Mustard 1.75 oz
- Three Pepper Water Crackers 4 oz
- Cookie Brittle 1 oz