October 25, 2010
Employ these steps to ensure you wind up looking fabulous.
- Shop now. If you wait, the styles you really love will be gone.
- If you want a puffer coat, avoid horizontal stuffing. If you aren't supposed to wear horizontal stripes, why would you think it's a good idea to create horizontal lines with extra puff? Try the lightweight puffer jacket from Gap at Keystone at the Crossing.
- Statement collars are an absolute-do this season. Don't be afraid to wear one that's outrageously oversized. Just don't buy it if the price tag is oversized, too. They're undeniable trendy. Both the outrageous collar and outrageous price tag can be seen on this Martin Grant coat at Saks Fifth Avenue at Keystone at the Crossing. For a slightly better bargain, try the Calvin Klein oversized pattern coat from Macy's at Castleton Square Mall.
- If you're attempting to find a more slimming coat, try one that buttons on a diagonal. It will elongate your torso. Consider the Religion Wool Big Collar Coat.
- Always, always, always buy camel colored coats. They're timeless, classy, and effortlessly chic. RIght now, I'm loving the Long Sleeved Seamed Walker coat by Calvin Klein coat from Macy's at Castle Square Mall.