Do you want to burn calories without exercising? Here are some tricks to help you out:
1. Drink cold water. A cleansing and weight loss technique is drinking very cold water preferably when you feel hungry. There are a number of reasons why this technique is effective: first the feeling that you are hungry may only mean that you are thirsty. This happens usually in the middle of the night as you awaken due to a feeling that you are hungry. Drink a glass of very cold water and you will feel your hunger pangs go away. Another trick that very cold water does is that it reduces body temperature and the body reacts to this by releasing calories to normalize its temperature once more. So the more you drink cold water (make that a tall glass every hour or so) could help you burn a lot of calories in a day even without lifting a finger to exercise.
2. Eat more foods that contain fiber. Fibre-rich foods take more time to digest and hence you feel fuller longer. Fiber also helps to remove toxins and harmful microorganisms in the gastrointestinal system which helps you absorb more nutrients in food and burn more calories in the process. You should eat foods like peas, broccoli, artichokes, raspberries, pears, apples, beans, lentils and grains like barley and wheat.
3. Time your meals. Eat a full breakfast which means have a healthy serving of protein from sausages, eggs, bacon and ham, carbohydrates from bread or rice and a healthy serving of fats like butter or margarine. Drink milk for your daily calcium needs or take a supplement instead.
4. Eat in bits after breakfast. After breakfast, you should time your meals and eat them in small, frequent meals. When you eat this way you will be able to help your body burn more calories and easily digest food. Divide the food you have on your plate and proceed with eating it in small bites rather than large chunks; your body will be able to easily digest food when it is broken down in smaller pieces.
5. Say "No" to late night food. Avoid eating late at night since you do not have much activity in the evening and of course as you sleep. The calories in food that you eat during this time will simply accumulate and will only be stored in the body as fat. So make it a habit to avoid eating after 9 or 10 PM depending on how late you sleep. If you would like to have a snack, be sure to take a light snack before 9.
6. Use herbal slimming teas and supplements. There are numerous products that you may buy online to burn calories without exercising. Herbal teas are made from herbs that are known to increase metabolism and help curb appetite while there are products like Phen375 dietary supplement that may help improve metabolism. The secret of these weight loss products are in their ingredients such as the powerful Phen375 ingredients which you may find out when you review this product online.