To actually get a job offer one must first get past the interview. Yet interview questions seem to get tougher each day. 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions looks at the toughest questions asked in job interviews today. It is not just the common anticipated questions, like "What is your biggest weakness?" The book is about the trick questions and how to be prepared to give answers that will lead to a job offer.
How would you answer these questions?
“From your résumé it looks like you were fired twice.”
“How did that make you feel?”
“What is the best-managed company in America?”
“If you could be any product in the world, what would you choose?”
“How many cigars are smoked in a year?”
“Are you a better visionary or implementer and why?”
Very effective answers to these questions are answered in this book.
It is available at Detroit-area Barnes and Nobles or from Amazon.com.
© Max Impact, used with permission.
Other articles and white papers of interest:
- Additional job search tips– home page for several articles
- Grow your resume– educational, certification, and other ways to enhance your resume
- Job search myths– a series separating myths from reality for job seekers.
- Management styles- three types.
- Corporate structures- from entrepreneur to conglomerate.
Top advice during your job search
- How to Find a Job: When There Are No Jobs: a necessary job search book and career planning guide for surviving and prospering in today's hyper competitive job market.
- 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions.
- Your Social Media Job Search: Use LinkedIn, Twitter, and other tools to get the job you want!