The body and health you desire is nothing more than a mere typical dream. It is a vision of what you want to be, how you want to feel, and what you want your body to look like. When most people enter a gym, they enter it with certain goals in mind- to lose 50 lbs., to tone up, to transform their body into the shape they always wanted to be in, to get ripped abs, to look like a fitness model, or be Hercules.
All of these goals qualify as dreams...Imagine being in the best shape of your life next summer, laying on the beach, wearing the bathing suit you love, feeling energetic and healthy and loving life. This is a dream.
Like any dream, it is a dream that can come true. No matter what your dream is or what your dreams are, here are 5 keys to achieving them that are sure guaranteed to work and produce results and take you to them:
1. Visualize yourself succeeding. If you only put a dream into mere words, then you haven't done very much. This applies to any and all goals. You must be able to "see" yourself succeeding in order to do it. Seeing is believing. Putting a picture up on your wall or rehearsing your goals every day to what you want to accomplish is a sure way to keep your focus on your goal.
2. Cut off all other options. Commit. The surest way to ensure you are on track to achieve your dream is to cut off any other option. This puts you on one track- the track to your dream. If you go down another track, then it may be hard to get back on. You must commit to the track that will lead you to your dream, your goals, and your potential, and turn off any other path, no matter what the reward. You can always backtrack, but you must only do so if the alternative path is meaningful and helpful to reaching your dream.
3. Know yourself. You must know deep down in yourself that you can achieve the dream in which you are going for. This ironically does not depend on the opinion of outside sources. This is a matter of your own belief in yourself and in your idea.
4. Dedicate yourself to a plan of consistency. This entails two main critical ideas- a plan AND consistency. See, a plan is not enough. You must design the plan, but you also must follow through toward it with consistency that will generate the progress toward your dream. This comes down to a matter of habit. You will put yourself into a habit of consistently following your success plan, which will inevitably lead you to your goal.
5. Search for knowledge, wisdom, and information. No matter how much you know, you can always learn more. If you are going for a dream that is worthwhile, the odds are, you can never learn enough about how to achieve it. So you must continually strive to gather more and more knowledge and information required and necessary to realize it. Once you think you know it all, you will find yourself stuck, at a plateau. You must keep on learning and keep on gathering more and more information and wisdom that is necessary to succeed. This type of knowledge will feed your vision, and before you know it, you will have what it takes to turn your dream into reality.