The second NBA game on tonight's TNT online streaming schedule 2013 matches up the Rockets and the red-hot Trail Blazers in a battle of NBA playoff teams. According to a Dec. 11 NBA.com report, tonight's matchup should be a good barometer of where each team is, early in the season.
Newly named Moda Center in Portland, Ore., will be the site for this potential Western Conference Finals preview.
Opening tipoff between the (15-7) Houston Rockets and the (18-4) Portland Trail Blazers is scheduled for 10:40 p.m. EST (9:40 p.m. CST/7:40 p.m. MST/6:40 p.m. PST) following the conclusion of the Clippers-Nets game.
Much like in the first game, TNT will be handling broadcasting duties for this Thursday night NBA showdown. Online streaming information is also available courtesy of TNT-Overtime.
If you haven't had a chance to watch an NBA live game at TNT-OT you are simply letting some of the best things in basketball pass you by. Visit the TNT-Overtime online streaming page, or simply click here for a viewing NBA live stream experience like no other.
In terms of NBA odds for this matchup, the Blazers are playing so well that it's hard to imagine anyone beating them, especially at home.
NBA oddsmakers agree, listing Portland as -3-point ATS favorites over Houston [+3] in tonight's game, with the OVER/UNDER being set at a combined total of 213½ points. Finally, straight-up betting lines have the Blazers at -145 ML and the visiting Rockets valued at +125 ML.
Consensus Prior to NBA Schedule 2013 Tipoff
- Houston Spread: 38 percent.
- Portland Spread: 62 percent.
- OVER: 61 percent.
- UNDER: 39 percent.
Trends Prior to Live TNT Online Streaming
- OVER is 4-0 in HOU's last four road games versus teams with a home winning percentages greater than .600.
- UNDER is 4-0 in HOU's last four games playing on three or more days rest.
- OVER is 4-0 in HOU's last four games versus a team with winning percentages above .600.
- POR is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 Thursday games.
- OVER is 5-0 in POR's last five games following a straight-up win.
- OVER is 5-0 in POR's last five games following an ATS win.
Rockets vs. Trail Blazers 2013 Buzzer Beater
- HOU is 5-0-1 ATS in the last six meetings in Portland.
- HOU is 3-0-1 ATS in the last four meetings.
- OVER is 4-0 in the last four meetings.
Don't miss this Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers live streaming online game. Watch it by following the aforementioned TV and TNT-Overtime 2013 NBA schedule online.