The largest children's festival in the United States, The Houston Children's Festival, offers family fun and entertainment which benefits the non-profit organization, Child Advocates, Inc. Held on April, 6 and 7, 2013, 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m in Downtown Houston at City Hall, Houston Public Library Plaza & Tranquility Park it is host to celebrity appearances, activities, music, entertainment, arts, crafts and more.
Your family can look forward to:
- 5 stages of music and entertainment with Big Family Adventures Zones
- OVER 300 ACTIVITIES! Some feature your child's favorite cartoon characters like Dora the Explorer and Sid the Science Kid.
- Baker Hughes Circus Town & Stage * Apache Energy Zone & Stage
- Green Mountain Energy Zone * Child Advocates Kid’s Korral
- H-E-B Healthy Kids Zone * SABIC Super Science Zone
- EP Energy Tile Painting Corner
- Radio Disney presents RD Live! featuring Laura Marano from Disney Channel’s "Austin and Ally" on Saturday, and:
- Victoria Justice, the star of Nickelodeon’s hit series Victorious on Sunday.
Here's more on what you can expect to see at the festival and enjoy my interview from last year's Houston Children's Festival, with special guest, James Maslow in 'Big Time Rush': James Maslow Talks About His Character, '1D,' and the Future.
Purchase your tickets: $10.00 per person; under 3 years free, with special discounts available for your online purchase. For special admission offers (Victoria Justice and Laura Marano), please visit the website. Food, beverage and games are available by coupon only; 9 coupons for $10.00 or you can use a day long wrist band pass for games and activities.
Here is your chance to win a family four pack of tickets but you better move fast because they won't last long.
Find out more about Child Advocates, Inc. what they do and who they benefit.