Part one described how vinegar can be used as a cleaning agent for the household. Vinegar will clean dishes, windows, toilets and faucets with certain mixtures. Part two will list other household uses for vinegar.
1. Adding a teaspoon of vinegar to boiling water will keep potatoes fresh and white.
2. Saturate steaks with vinegar and cooking oil to tenderize and add flavor. Let the meat set for six to eight hours before cooking.
3. Add a teaspoon of vinegar to bathwater to relieve dry skin.
4. To clean gold jewelry, soak it in apple cider vinegar for fifteen minutes. Remove and air dry.
5. To eliminate odor and freshen coat, add one cup of vinegar to the dog's rise water. Dry thoroughly.
Vinegar is a good alternative to products that contain harsh chemicals.