Are you a fan of the House of Blues at Showboat? If so, have I got the deal for you! Let me tell you all about the Season 2 Party Pass
Season 2 at House of Blues runs from April 1 to June 30. You pay $249.99 (plus a service charge) and you and a friend get to see NINE shows plus you get some other goodies, too. Here's what you get:
- Two general admission tickets to every show in the season
- One refillable guitar cup with unlimited soda in the given season
- Concession vouchers for House of Blues
- One House of Blues tee shirt
- Go right to the head of the line with early entry privileges
There are nine great shows available in Season 2 (see below). So let’s do a little basic math. An average general admission ticket is $25. (Early entry costs more!) You get two tickets for each show. That's $50 per show times nine shows you can attend with your person of choice. And that’s $450 by anyone’s math. You’re saving $200 on tickets alone, not counting soda! Try beating this deal anywhere in town. You can't.
Here are the nine shows for Season 2:
- Matt & Kim, April 5
- Stone Sour, April 6
- The Mavericks, April 19
- Badfish, April 20
- Three Days Grace, April 21
- Pat Benatar, April 27
- Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes, May 24
- Anthony Hamilton, June 7
- Billy Idol, June 8
And who knows? There could be even MORE great House of Blues entertainment coming!
Your House of Blues Party Pass is available now at Ticketmaster or through the House of Blues Box Office, located on the Boardwalk side of Showboat. The pass for Season 2 is green. You can call 609-343-4000 for more information.
Now for a few rules here. You knew there had to be some, right?
- Age restrictions may apply for some or all shows
- Tickets are not transferable or refundable
- Shows are subject to change or cancellation
- Package items are only good within the given package dates
So if you're a true House of Blues fan, I have one question for you. What are you waiting for? Get your Season 2 House of Blues Party Pass NOW before they sell out! And then relax and enjoy the music.